Tue, Sep 19|
Lake Deaton UMC
MOAMI (Moving On After Moving In) A 7-week Program Starting this Fall
MOAMI encourages you to connect with other women in similar life circumstances. Caring leaders provide support, guidance and encouragement. Our next 7-week session starts September 19 - October 31. REGISTRATION OPENS - AUGUST 1ST!
Time & Location
Sep 19, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Lake Deaton UMC, 6500 Wesleyan Wy, Wildwood, FL 34785, USA
About the event
Join us and find encouragement in your journey...
- When you want to make new friends.
- When you seek spiritual nourishment.
- When you would like practical survival tips for moving on.
- When you are in transition, new to the church, or new to the area.
- When you would like to "Bloom Where You Are Planted."
- Encourage you to connect with other women i similar life circumstances. Caring leaders provide suppport, guidance and encouragement.
- Embrace you where you will find a safe place to share and form lasting friendships.
- Enable you to grow in your faith journey as you laught and learn together.
- Equip you so that you will gain insights and strategies for moving ahead in healthy ways.
You'll learn to...
- Let Go - Discover how to cherish the past and leave anything behind that might keep you from experiencing joy on your journey.
- Start Over - Begin to embrace this new stage in your life and the opportunity to enjoy new experiences.
- Move Ahead - Choose to be open to change and to where God is leading you. Find contentment in the journey.